Numatic HVR200A Henry Hoover Review A1. This Little Chap does a Great Job!
You are looking for a vacuum cleaner that will give you good service in addition to the best value for your money? Numatic HVR200A Henry A1 may be the answer. Affectionately called “Henry Hoover,” this make of vacuum cleaner is very popular in the UK. Henry A1 is a heavy-duty machine. In this section, we shall review Numatic HVR200A Henry A1. You can skim through product features, the plus points, and the flaws of this vacuum cleaner model. The Best Vacuum Cleaner? The following are some of the features of this vacuum cleaner model.
- It is equipped with Full Twinflo’ two stage professional motor. There are Hi (1200W) and Lo (600W) settings. There is a Hi and Lo control on the brush head.
- It weighs 6.6kg.
- This model is made with a folding carry handle and a unique rewind and storage system.It has a 10 meter lead cable that dispenses with the need to plug and unplug as you move from room to another.
- It features Henry “Auto Save” Low Energy system.
- The Triflex filter and Hepaflo bag trap the dirt and dust and keep you away from dust and allergens.
- The package also includes something called the Kit A1. The accessories included are 300mm Combination Floor Nozzle, 240mm Crevice Tool (for the tricky areas), stainless steel extension, stainless steel bend tube with volume control, 2.4m Nuflex Threaded Hose, Double Taper Hose/Tool Adapter (to allow you to attach brushes directly to the hose), 65mm Soft Dusting Brush, 150mm Upholstery Nozzle, 150mm Slide on Brush for Upholstery Nozzle.
- The Numatic HVR200A Henry A1is a robust machine. It has the capability to take in pellets, sawdust filings, bits of paper, dust and other trash around your house. There is an option to add an extra filter for additional filtration. The hose easily moves into the corners and bends and clears all those inaccessible areas. It leaves the house looking sparkling clean.
- The Numatic HVR200A Henry A1 is extremely light weight. This makes it easily portable. Besides, the cord rewind mechanism, the carry handle and the long handle allows one to maneuver the device without much strain. The windup cable increases the convenience of storing the device. The long lead (indeed very long) allows you to vacuum different rooms of your house without having to keep changing the socket.
- The Users of the Numatic HVR200A Henry A1have also reported that the device is highly durable. The tough body is resistant to the knocks and bumps that other machines are usually unable to withstand.
- Despite the large motor that powers it, it makes for a very quiet run both on high and low suction.
- Compared to other vacuum cleaner models, Numatic HVR200A Henry A1 comes with a fairly large dust bag (almost twice the size of other machines) dispensing with the need to change it often.
- For those with a specific preference for colors, Henry A1 is available in colors such as blue, red, green and yellow. “R” in the name Numatic HVR200A Henry A1 is the color code and stands for red.
- In addition to this, Henry A1 saves on your energy bills. It has a power save mode which is also equally powerful.
- This model is very cheap for the features and excellent service it offers. It offers two years
Well, I don’t think you will believe us, but this is the fact. We are still to find something wrong with the Numatic HVR200A Henry A1. There is a little problem we have noticed, that the sections of hose sometimes falling apart. It is so time consuming constantly putting it back together ,when you are vacuuming. Why Get this Hoover? BVCHenry A1 offers great suction and does a good job even in the nooks and crannies. It is cute, compact and convenient to move around.
Besides, with no complaints and an affordable price tag we recommend it for every household that’s on a budget. Numatic HVR200A Henry A1 truly does not disappoint one and we can assure you will be glad you bought it. It is worth every penny paid. I must admit, i was a bit sceptical about getting a Henry as they have been around for donkeys years and I assumed they must be outdated at the very least. I was won over however by a builder friend, who told me he used on to pick up rubble, and that it would even leave a building site spotless.
Well, I got one, and it really is the best vacuum I have ever used. Powerful, light weight yet robust – its simplicity is a real poke in the eye to all the over-designed ‘consumer desirables’ that are released as vacuums these days, chasing in the wake of Dysons success.